Saturday, July 19, 2008

Reprinting Rights

Unless otherwise noted, all works found on Crafty Little Things are the intellectual property of Lilith Bitterfield. If you would like to reprint an article you find here, you may do so - under certain conditions.

All of my works are licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License. This means that you have my permission to reprint, redistribute, and otherwise use my work for non-commercial purposes, as long as you credit me for the work and link back to this site. You may not alter the work in any way. If you do chose to reprint anything I've written, I would love to see it; send me a link using the contact form at the bottom of the page.

Permission to reprint the material for commercial purposes may be granted free of charge or for a small fee on a case-by-case basis. If you would like to use one of these articles for commercial purposes, please use the form below to email me about it.

No comments: